Thursday, April 23, 2009

more poems

gone out on a job, him being gone but to all nine are a good thing.
He said it is a plan in American on a lengthy phone and learning on the news lead you to the following to many in one hand Alexandria when I know and owners I.
They know something at a good and if I had everything in 80 and is a testament so you say would pay her a home in your and do your own.
Me off and a half glasses really go with her thinking he’ll do a mean cease in the end
and often should have as I is only shot in everything and gave me a haven jump off.
They are put on Bill Bean in guy is currently called her a name one and who would?
Lenny and I know it’s you and your family on a piece.
Will be,
Counties been in town and I can tell you think that a book at Neil than paying it back.
Allen wants my hand.
Sign the blinking holiday record.
Meet the new,
And I know I went to go.
Who watched that video is you.
Have in a one-to-one and a fact that you can keep it didn’t register as this.
It wasn’t objecting that was going on anyway,
A new computer,
Giant computer,
Or a diskette with its long known,
As a works,
As a town pond,
Like a season,
Or nine months in little things you learn:
Something new reading.
How much time?
It is smaller than a niece in a town.
I was getting that he wrote him a letter,
Stating that the Negro in on a post off she is in a stop.
And that he,
Oh,
He cheated on me,
Or knows if he, in a city there, are patently at me in a pink eye,
And is probably filling in a link to a campaign that was a secret,
To a length of anything known as a T-shirt minorly.
In the day whatever anything in the plot length plot say no.
He a sudden or any bad US and Russia,
Not her little hands to the head of.
She told me I had an accident show to register,
As there with her.
That’s what was I thinking:
Science and a high,
Remember exactly what it was.
But something came out to 444,
And just now

She called me on the 3/3/90.
Something is Mary.
Should she?

Started stared with a time of many owners.
Let me mean he or he can Johnny and they die back with large he and Johnny and they die at it.
I is still an Italian and Haiti are actually register let the thought that they are doing since I is once you know that you’re very even think one thing, Senate, and today I want to register take one thing and the son and I thought it would register there to catch addition out by putting my own account and go in.

1 comment:

  1. A lot of rich material here, Emily. As you said during our meeting, it would be good to find some way of integrating it with something a little more intentional and consciously crafted. Some of that work can be done simply by breaking the text up into a more readable format, but I like also the idea of your own "voice" playing a larger part in this.

    ReplyDelete