Tuesday, April 21, 2009

untitled poems

You and I are state you know.
You help me with our own
You will be used to lead.
Will you gear a mama?
Will you eat up your Imam Law in the end,
Or are you poor?
Of the Dear, mamma leaves, you don’t.

Yeah,
It’s just like if you talk too fast
It doesn’t catch everything that you’re saying,
But I mean, I speak differently at different times,
And stuff…
Like that, so I should probably do the voice training again. Because when you do voice training,
Your reading off of words that they have on their…
Like,
Yet,
In and also.
Like the disappear you can correct it.
And it probably learns liking them,
So eventually it knows what you’re saying.
Except it still is a no swear words,
Like I thought I put them in.
Type things in, what the fuck!
If I get to annoyed with it,
And I should go back with me and I and do it myself.

To sell the ending glass,
Night was really low,
For both.
Kind of tired,
And they kept saying in my review,
Things instead of crud is a light,
And low crashes is not a hard word to understand
But really,
It is.

I never got all my computer.
And the whole is now agreed.
Pretty nowhere is the fifth.
Leading yes.
The news you talk to is this,
By human agents talk back which is kind of set.
Well it does.

Woo Hoo!
Who the hell is it?
What will happen if the world disappears?
Perhaps life will appear somewhere else in the universe.
Why are there ants coming out of my computer?
How did they get in there in the first place?
Their AI gets the action,
Knowledge,
BEA out.

Playback what you said:
You know it’s my wife’s and yet,
Apparently it’s my wife’s!
Though we don’t.
I have a wife!

Such undue cry is one time.
Yet cry at us where this thing gets worse.
Every to it, and, and a longer stand.
Some of the things that within your leg,
Really seriously may be,
But Will and, also, also.
To his or her a gaffe only gets learned exactly how I speak it.
List and this was in the us.
You can limit,
everything away.
Is as good as you.
Like it ought.

I’m Getting what you’re saying:
That all are fighting to get some of that.
But not all in the great city use.
Call you…
A, a, to a.
And he is…
Yeah, he’ll go list.
Roundhouse lawyer
Is a ruse,
A bug,
Roundhouse lawyer,
To a bitch-ish on a new cop.

Ah that’s what you’re saying,
Thanks for repeating what you’re saying.
We still have some milk.
We know that much.
Yet, we should buy some more.
Or you could if you-
Only money…
But I’ll milk,
And the cost is eight dollars,

I fell in the Shiite who would flock.
May it lead you to plea,
But it doesn’t, work on a different plea of a.com.
The common gather round
Pull a GP key or whatever you read.
At ASU with 17 something mic.
It would be fun,
Oma Lee, you are in a high!

Ariel and Jonathan is a time desired change

No comments:

Post a Comment