Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Three in Me

Law.
Google.
Owl of a Charlie Jemima on the J.R.R. Tolkien.
Bomb a Morocco.
Bomb a state.
You will.

I Think I’ve heard this song before.
Keying up on Mount.
I just love you,
And you know,
You really know,
What I’m saying.
And I, sometimes feel,
Like you’re trying to
deny me that area.
But then I realize you’re just a computer program,
And can’t think.
I think it has to do with Annunciation.
Yet I think it just takes a while to get in.
It, to them, likes lots of people talking all period.
Someday I will teach you how to speak properly.
You will learn how to write the right swearwords.
I won’t have to curse at you anymore.
Shift, shift, shift, shift!
The flock, flock, buck!

Please sift through the knowledge of my head.
But be gentle,
I don’t want anything to go wrong.
A cold wind blows over the river sending ripples towards the banks.
The stars twinkle brightly in the sky.
I let my mind wander.
I watch as the clouds gently cover the moon.
As I stand, staring out over the waters,
The cold seeps into my veins.

So ive been going over my dictation materials and ive seperated them out so far into three different poems.

No comments:

Post a Comment